Interested in exploring degree options at the RELLIS Campus? Attend a RELLIS Transfer Fair to visit with university representatives, attend information sessions and apply for admissions. With multiple Texas A&M System universities onsite offering a variety of academic programs, the RELLIS Academic Alliance offers a gateway to exciting learning opportunities.
- June 20; 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- July 18; 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
What to expect
- Meet with University department representatives
- Explore the bachelor degrees offered
- Visit with financial aid advisors
- Review your transcripts with admission counselors
- Outline your degree plan
- Attend RELLIS information presentations
- Find out more about program internships and certificates
- Apply for admissions onsite
- Tour the Walter C. Schwartz building
June 20 event
Blinn College Walter C. Schwartz Building
1366 Bryan Rd, Bryan, TX
July 18 event
Blinn College District – Bryan Student Center
2423 Blinn Blvd, Bryan, TX
Pay by the hour visitor parking is available in the RELLIS Campus Lot 1000. Visitor parking may be paid via the Parkmobile app or at the pay stations in the lot using Zone 7743. Sign up for Parkmobile with your email, license plate and payment method. Once registered you may begin to use Parkmobile immediately to pay by the hour.
Sign Up To Secure Your Spot!
12th Man Sports Pass Giveaway
A 12th Man Sports Pass will be given away at each Transfer Fair. Enter to win by completing the four step process below:
- RSVP for a Transfer Fair Online.
- Use #RELLISRise on Facebook or Twitter to describe what excites you most about your new campus.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended, including dual credit.
- Apply with a participating university at the fair.
You must be enrolled with one of the A&M System regional universities at RELLIS by July 31st to be eligible to win. If your name is drawn, you will be able to pick up your 12th Man Sports Pass after your enrollment is verified. Details will be emailed to each winning recipient.