How to Apply for Freshman/Dual Admissions
- Through ApplyTexas complete and submit two (2) applications:
One (1) to Blinn College and
One (1) to the regionally accredited university hosting your desired program at the RELLIS Campus.
- Pay the non-refundable application processing fee. Application fees vary based on the regional university.
- Report test scores required for admission including SAT/ACT, TSI, STAAR or other state mandated standardized test and submit official transcripts from high/school dual credit.
How to Apply for Transfer Admissions
- Through ApplyTexas, submit your application to the regionally accredited university hosting your desired program at the RELLIS Campus.
- If registering for lower-level coursework required for bachelor’s degree completion, submit a second application to the Blinn College District at RELLIS.
- Pay non-refundable application processing fee. Application fees vary based on desired regional university.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended, including dual credit.
- Submit official high school transcripts.
- Minimum of 24-30 transferable hours from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Good standing with previous institution
Prior to applying, interested students should explore our degree options. If you need assistance with program selection or have other questions, please contact a RELLIS representative by calling 979.317.3410 or education@RELLIS.TAMUS.EDU.