- Minimum of 24-30 transferable hours from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Good standing with previous institution
How to Apply
Applying to Blinn College or one of the many regional universities at RELLIS is an easy four-step process listed below:
- Through ApplyTexas, submit your application to the A&M System regional university at the RELLIS Campus.
- Pay non-refundable application processing fee, if applicable. Application fees vary based on desired regional university or Blinn College fees.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended, including dual credit.
- Submit official high school transcripts.
If you have not completed your basic coursework (your freshman sophomore level classes), you will need to first apply with the Blinn College District. Admissions counselors will work with you to ensure a seamless transition to a Texas A&M System regional university by ensuring your coursework for your associate’s degree supports the coursework needed for a bachelor’s degree program.
Prior to applying, interested students should explore our degree options. If you need assistance with program selection or have other questions, please contact a RELLIS representative by calling 979.317.3410 or education@RELLIS.TAMUS.EDU.