October 19-23 | Your Transfer [Instagram] Story
We are honored you chose one of our universities at RELLIS to pursue your bachelor’s degree. To us you are far more than a name on an application.
To celebrate you and your story for National Transfer Student Week, we have daily Instagram Story templates to engage with and share. Each Transfer Student has their own unique journey, purpose to continue their education, and story of growth since starting at RELLIS.
How to participate
- Open story in Instagram
- Save story to your device
- Fill out and complete the story
- Repost as your IG Story and tag @rellisedu or DM back to @rellisedu
Daily and End-of-Week Drawings
Repost completed template on your Instagram Story* and tag @rellisedu by 8 p.m. each night.
Daily winners will be chosen through a random drawing and announced on Instagram LIVE each evening after 9 p.m. Each winner will also be contacted by RELLIS Academic Alliance about their prize the next day through email.
Participate and complete submissions for all five (5) Instagram Stories and you will be entered in the drawing for a grand prize.
Even if you miss the deadline for one of the Daily Drawings you can still be eligible to win the grand prize. Just submit all five (5) Instagram stories by Friday, October 23, at 8 p.m. in order to be eligible for the End-of-Week drawing.
The End-of-Week random drawing winner will be announced on Instagram LIVE after all submissions have been confirmed, and the winner will be officially contacted via email the next business day (Monday).
Check out the additional rules and considerations at the bottom of this page.
*Not on Instagram?
You can create an account today at https://www.instagram.com.
You still still participate without an account by emailing your completed daily IG Stories by 8 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are only participating for the End-of-Week drawing, submit all completed stories by 8 p.m. on Friday, October 23.
Happy National Transfer Student Week!
– Website downloads will be available each morning by 8 a.m.
Tell Us Thursday
Tell us something about your major.
Additional Promotion Rules and Details
- To be eligible for prizes, winners must be currently enrolled upper-division students at RELLIS at the time of submission.
- One (1) submission per Instagram Story theme.
- Eligible submissions (videos, photos and content) must be free from profanity, nudity, violence, bias and discrimination.
- To be eligible for prizes, RELLIS is required to confirm winner’s identities through email or a DM on Instagram.
- Official notification of winning and prizes will be done via email between email@example.com and the student’s official university email. No personal emails will be used.
- All prizes will be valued under $50 and cannot be resold for cash.
- By submitting your videos, photos and story, you are authorizing the Texas A&M System to utilize your name, likeness and words for purposes related to the RELLIS Academic Alliance, including publicity, marketing and promotion, in any medium.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.