Lot 1000 is designated for student parking for both Blinn and Texas A&M System students at the RELLIS Campus. It is located to the east of the Blinn College Walter C. Schwartz Building and north of the Academic Alliance Complex.
Students enrolled in Blinn Courses
- Log into your myBlinn account. You will need to utilize your Blinn College login credentials.
- Note: Blinn College permits will not be valid at RELLIS, and RELLIS permits are not valid at other Blinn College campuses.
Students at RELLIS not enrolled in Blinn courses
- Purchase a parking permit via the Texas A&M University Transportation Services website. You will need to create a Login ID and have your driver’s license and vehicle license plate number available. Once your login has been created, you can request a digital permit for lot 1000.
- 2018-2019 annual permits will be $350, valid August 11, 2018 to August 9, 2019
- Fall semester permits will be $150, valid August 11, 2018 to January 11, 2019
- Spring semester permits will be $150, valid January 12, 2019 to May 20, 2019
Visitors needing to park at RELLIS should use the Parkmobile app or pay stations to pay by the hour. For additional questions about parking at RELLIS, please visit the TAMU Transportation RELLIS Campus Parking FAQ.
There is a Texas A&M University bus that runs a route to the RELLIS Campus. Route 47 runs 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Friday with one stop on the Texas A&M University Main Campus and RELLIS Campus each. After 7 p.m. the route will be serviced by a van, instead of a bus. For more information visit, http://transport.tamu.edu/transit.aspx.