All institutions provide WiFi access through Eduroam. Students and faculty should call the TTI Help Desk at 979.317.2880 if you have questions or are unable to connect.
Upper Division Students at RELLIS
The RELLIS Academic Alliance has a printer available in the Learning Resource Center (room 111) of the Academic Complex Building 2 (ACB2). Your print code will be emailed to your educational email address at the beginning of your first semester at RELLIS.
1. Save your work on a flash drive. Extra flash drives will be available for temporary use at the customer service desk on the first floor.
2. Insert your flash drive into the USB port.
3. A box will appear. Select ‘Print from USB’.
4. You will be prompted to enter a User ID. Enter your code indicated above. Select Done.
5. Select the item you’d like to print, along with the document specifications.
6. When finished, remember to remove the flash drive.
Note: If you do not have your code, please contact us:
In-person: visit the Learning Resource Center on the first floor of ACB2.
Blinn College students at RELLIS
Three student printers are located throughout the Walter C. Schwartz building in key student areas and may be utilized via pay-per-copy means.
For bulk printing needs, students will need to be coordinated though the Copy Stop location at the Blinn-Bryan Campus.
Your institution may have software available to purchase at a discounted rate. To learn more, click on the link below for your institution.
The current academic partners available software websites are hyperlinked below: