Blinn College District – Core and Lower Division Courses
The Blinn College District’s reputation for educational excellence is matched only by its affordability. According to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Blinn students saved 42% in tuition and fees compared to the average state university. In addition, the Blinn Foundation offers 201 endowed scholarships available to incoming and returning students from a wide range of backgrounds, majors and experiences. Blinn students and prospective students can also can register for external scholarships and participate in grant programs.
For more information:
Texas A&M System Regional Universities – Upper Division Courses
The RELLIS Academic Alliance is proud to offer students studying at RELLIS a tuition rate that is competitive with many surrounding universities. The semester credit hour (SCH) rate is *$309.85 for residents in upper division courses enrolled at one of the A&M System regional universities at RELLIS.
*$309.85 SCH Breakdown:
- $165.35 per sch designated tuition
- $50.00 per sch statutory tuition
- $94.50 per sch university services fee
This rate does not include differential tuition or laboratory fees associated with the degree, as is typical with any institution with multiple academic programs. To get a better idea about the cost of your degree from any of the A&M System universities at RELLIS, determine which degree is right for you, fill out an inquiry form below with your information and a RELLIS Representative will get you started.
Tuition and Fees at RELLIS Compared with Regional Universities
The chart below shows a 15-hr course load with our A&M System regional universities at RELLIS compared to others in the region.*
*Costs for RELLIS are based on a 15-hour course load for fall 2019 and spring 2020 semesters for Texas residents, using tuition and mandatory fees. The shown figure for the University of Houston is the consolidated tuition and fees for architecture, business, engineering and technology transfer students.
Sources for figures above as of June 24, 2019.
– University of Houston – Rates based on Fall 2019 tuition and mandatory fees http://www.uh.edu/financial/undergraduate/tuition-fees/tuition/ & http://www.uh.edu/financial/undergraduate/tuition-fees/required-fees/
– Texas State University – Fall 2019 http://www.sbs.txstate.edu/billing/rates-ug.html
– UTSA – Rates based on Fall 2019 tuition and mandatory fees https://onestop.utsa.edu/financialaid/cost-of-attendance/19-20-estimated-cost-of-attendance/
– Sam Houston State – Rates based on Fall 2019 tuition and mandatory fees http://www.shsu.edu/admissions/cost.html 15 Semester hours; Undergraduate – Texas Resident Guaranteed Price Plan