Become Licensed


Companies that want to produce RELLIS branded merchandize must get licensed through Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC)

Small Operations and Individuals

Small operations and individuals that sell directly to consumers (such as through Etsy or the Aggie Mom’s boutique) must email to get approval from RELLIS Campus Management prior to selling.

Campus Groups

Student organizations, sports teams, and departments that sell on campus must fill out a concessions permit from Campus Management to get prior approval. Email to request a permit.


    • Cannot be sold on home game days.
    • Must reflect positively on the RELLIS Campus
    • Must have no association with political events or politicians unless such a reference is part of the organization’s official name

All products must be made by a licensed vendor


RELLIS is currently seeking corporate, governmental and education partners for applied research opportunities.