RELLIS Campus IT will be recognized as a leader in embracing new technologies and delivering highly reliable and scalable IT infrastructure to facilitate the education and research opportunities within the campus. This infrastructure will allow the campus to achieve its strategic imperatives (listed below) by having access to the latest information, applications and training, while protecting the campus’ resources in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Managing communication architecture of the campus including, but not limited to, fiber, data management, oDAS/iDAS, software application, secure v. non-secure networks, and frequencies
- Oversight of all RELLIS IoT activities as it pertains to RELLIS Campus IoT
- Providing information security for RELLIS campus managed access control programs including cyber, logical, and physical security
- Development, maintenance, and enforcement of applicable programs, policies, and directives
- Supporting TAMUS agencies, universities, and outside agencies (federal, state, industry) with onboarding into RELLIS Campus communication architecture
- Interfacing with external parties for RELLIS Campus Data Center
RELLIS IT’s core values drive and guide us as we serve the RELLIS campus community.
For more information about information technology at RELLIS, please contact Brad Hoover at 979.317.1026 or email@example.com.
RELLIS is currently seeking corporate, governmental and education partners for applied research opportunities.