Welcome to the RELLIS Academic Alliance!
We are excited for you to join us on campus this coming academic semester. New Student Orientation will ensure you are well prepared to begin your academic journey with us by providing the first opportunity for you to connect with faculty, staff and other students. While there you will also learn about your school’s rich history and traditions, receive information on student services and resources and register for classes.
Freshmen Orientation: for first time college students
Transfer Student Orientation: for students previously enrolled at another institution
Please include yourself as well as any family member who will be attending when completing your RSVP.
Note: You must be admitted to one of the institutions at RELLIS prior to registering for orientation. To talk to a recruiter, contact the RELLIS Academic Alliance at 979.317.3410 or email studentlife@RELLIS.TAMUS.EDU.
Orientation for Fall 2021 Classes:
Freshman Orientation Sessions
- June 16, 2021; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- July 6, 2021; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- July 19, 2021; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Transfer Student Orientation Sessions
- June 24, 2021; 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- July 13, 2021; 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- July 28, 2021; 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Fall 2021 Orientation is scheduled to be held in person at the location below:
RELLIS Academic Alliance Complex building 2
1429 Bryan Road, Bryan, TX 77807
Pay by the hour visitor parking is available in the RELLIS Campus Lot 1000. Visitor parking may be paid via the Parkmobile app or at the pay stations in the lot using Zone 7743. Sign up for Parkmobile with your email, license plate and payment method. Once registered you may begin to use Parkmobile immediately to pay by the hour.
*Delivery of NSO is subject to change. All registered student will be notified accordingly.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Discover the RELLIS vision, values and history
- Meet the RELLIS Academic Alliance team
- Review degree plans
- Learn how to get involved at RELLIS
- Receive information about campus resources
- Attend an Academic Advising session
- Pose for a student ID photo
Please register to attend at least 24 hours in advance.