Are you interested in completing a bachelor’s degree at the RELLIS Campus?
Join RELLIS Academic Alliance admissions team members to discuss available bachelor’s degree programs, admissions requirements and much more in a variety of exciting fields.
Not sure what field you are interested it? Check out the descriptions below and explore multiple options during the session.
When and What to Expect
Tuesday, January 25, 2022; 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Overview of RELLIS
- Program Highlights
- Sample Courses
- Learning Outcomes
- Career Paths
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition and Fees
Available degree offerings provide students the opportunity to gain the experience needed to fill a critical role in delivering important public services to our communities. Students in public service may possess a deep commitment to social justice and equity amongst diverse populations, and these programs allow students to develop the knowledge and skill needed to fill the diverse needs of individuals, families and groups within society.
- Criminal Justice (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice (BS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice – Criminalistics (BS) – Prairie View
- Interdisciplinary Studies EC-6 Core Subjects – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Public Administration (BS) – Tarleton State
- Social Work (BSW) – Tarleton State
- General Studies (BS) – Tarleton State
Technology & Engineering
These degree offerings help students establish a knowledge base in developing and maintaining equipment, systems and services in order to prepare them for a wide array of applications found within diverse technology fields. New and emerging technologies require future employees with an interest in technical foundations of designing, manufacturing, testing and research, and these programs help hone in on the creativity, innovation and problem-solving skills essential for success.
- Computer Information Systems (BS) – Commerce
- Computer Science (BS) – Commerce
- Cybersecurity (BS) – Commerce
- Electrical Engineering (BS) – Texarkana
- Mechanical Engineering (BS) – Tarleton State
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (BAS) – Tarleton State
Business & Industry
These degrees foster the development of business principles and key communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to success. Students within these programs will focus on devising strategies to improve and create services, generating interest in products and developing business solutions.
- Accounting (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Agribusiness (BS) – Kingsville
- Communication (BA) – International
- Finance (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- General Business (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Management (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Marketing (BBA) – Corpus Christi
Natural & Human Science
Graduates from these programs learn to solve the emerging challenges in promoting wellness throughout various industries, while gaining the hands-on experience and education essential for employment in these high demand careers.
- Biology (BS) – Texarkana
- Health Science (BS) – West Texas
- Psychology – Health Concentration (BA) – Kingsville
- Kinesiology (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Kinesiology (BS) – Tarleton State