Are you interested in completing a bachelor’s degree at Texas A&M-RELLIS?
Join RELLIS Academic Alliance admissions team members for a degree info session to discuss available bachelor’s degree programs, admissions requirements and much more in a variety of exciting fields.
Not sure what field you are interested it? Check out the descriptions below and explore multiple options.
When and What to Expect
Tuesday, Jan 31; 6 p.m.
Wednesday, March 1; 6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 4; 6 p.m.
Monday, May 29; 6 p.m.
*all online events can be viewed on demand at any point post-event
Friday, February 17; 10:30 a.m.
Friday, April 14; 10:30 a.m.
Blinn College Walter C. Schwartz Building on the Texas-A&M-RELLIS Campus
1425 Bryan Road
Bryan, TX 77807
Register in advance to qualify for free parking. Registrants will be provided with a parking code in the reminder email prior to the event.
Pay by the hour visitor parking is available in the RELLIS Campus Lot 1000. Visitor parking may be paid via the Parkmobile app or at the pay stations in the lot using Zone 7743. Sign up for Parkmobile with your email, license plate and payment method. Once registered you may begin to use Parkmobile immediately to pay by the hour.
Share Your Info. Receive an Invite.
Be sure to sign up to receive a day-of reminder about the Information sessions. Online session attendees will receive access and instructions to the session and in-person session attendees will receive your free parking code. You’ll also receive information about other future opportunities at RELLIS!
What to Expect
Tuition and Fees.
Technology & Engineering
These degree offerings help students establish a knowledge base in developing and maintaining equipment, systems and services in order to prepare them for a wide array of applications found within diverse technology fields. New and emerging technologies require future employees with an interest in technical foundations of designing, manufacturing, testing and research, and these programs help hone in on the creativity, innovation and problem-solving skills essential for success.
- Computer Information Systems (BS) – Commerce
- Computer Science (BS) – Commerce
- Cybersecurity (BS) – Commerce
- Electrical Engineering (BS) – Texarkana
- Mechanical Engineering (BS) – Tarleton State
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (BAS) – Tarleton State
Natural & Human Science
Graduates from these programs learn to solve the emerging challenges in promoting wellness throughout various industries, while gaining the hands-on experience and education essential for employment in these high demand careers.
- Biology (BS) – Texarkana
- Health Science (BS) – West Texas
- Psychology – Health Concentration (BA) – Kingsville
- Kinesiology (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Kinesiology (BS) – Tarleton State
Business & Industry
These degrees foster the development of business principles and key communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to success. Students within these programs will focus on devising strategies to improve and create services, generating interest in products and developing business solutions.
- Accounting (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Agribusiness (BS) – Kingsville
- Communication (BA) – International
- Finance (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- General Business (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Management (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Marketing (BBA) – Corpus Christi
Available degree offerings provide students the opportunity to gain the experience needed to fill a critical role in delivering important public services to our communities. Students in public service may possess a deep commitment to social justice and equity amongst diverse populations, and these programs allow students to develop the knowledge and skill needed to fill the diverse needs of individuals, families and groups within society.
- Criminal Justice (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice (BS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice – Criminalistics (BS) – Prairie View
- Interdisciplinary Studies EC-6 Core Subjects – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Public Administration (BS) – Tarleton State
- Social Work (BSW) – Tarleton State
- General Studies (BS) – Tarleton State