Are you interested in completing a bachelor’s degree at Texas A&M-RELLIS?
Join RELLIS Academic Alliance admissions team members for a degree info session to discuss available bachelor’s degree programs, admissions requirements and much more in a variety of exciting fields.
Not sure what field you are interested in? Check out the descriptions below and explore multiple options.
WHEN AND WHAT TO EXPECT
Freshman Virtual Sessions
- Tuesday, Jan 31; 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4; 6 p.m.
Transfer Virtual Sessions
- Wednesday, March 1; 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 22; 6 p.m.
In Person Sessions
- Friday, February 17; 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 21; 10:30 a.m.
Schedule of Events:
10:30-11:00 – RELLIS Info Session (ACB2 112)
11:00-11:30 – Academic Alliance Complex Tour (ACB1 & ACB2)
11:00-Noon – Resource Fair (Schwartz)
Academic Complex Building 2 Room 112
1429 Bryan, Rd
Bryan, TX 77807
Blinn College Walter C. Schwartz Building
1366 Bryan Road
Bryan, TX 77807
Register in advance to qualify for free parking. Registrants will be provided with a parking code in the reminder email prior to the event.
Pay by the hour visitor parking is available in the RELLIS Campus Lot 1000. Visitor parking may be paid via the Parkmobile app or at the pay stations in the lot using Zone 7743. Sign up for Parkmobile with your email, license plate and payment method. Once registered you may begin to use Parkmobile immediately to pay by the hour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Overview of RELLIS.
WHEN AND WHAT TO EXPECT
Tuition and Fees.
Technology & Engineering
These degree offerings help students establish a knowledge base in developing and maintaining equipment, systems and services in order to prepare them for a wide array of applications found within diverse technology fields. New and emerging technologies require future employees with an interest in technical foundations of designing, manufacturing, testing and research, and these programs help hone in on the creativity, innovation and problem-solving skills essential for success.
- Civil Engineering (BS) – Tarleton State
- Computer Information Systems (BS) – Commerce
- Computer Science (BS) – Commerce
- Cybersecurity (BS) – Commerce
- Electrical Engineering (BS) – Texarkana
- Mechanical Engineering (BS) – Tarleton State
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (BAS/BS) – Tarleton State
Natural & Human Science
Graduates from these programs learn to solve the emerging challenges in promoting wellness throughout various industries, while gaining the hands-on experience and education essential for employment in these high demand careers.
- Biology (BS) – Texarkana
- Health Science (BS) – West Texas
- Psychology – Health Concentration (BA) – Kingsville
- Kinesiology (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Kinesiology (BS) – Tarleton State
Business & Industry
These degrees foster the development of business principles and key communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to success. Students within these programs will focus on devising strategies to improve and create services, generating interest in products and developing business solutions.
- Accounting (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Agribusiness (BS) – Kingsville
- Communication (BA) – International
- Finance (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- General Business (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Management (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Marketing (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Sport Management (BS) – Tarleton State
Available degree offerings provide students the opportunity to gain the experience needed to fill a critical role in delivering important public services to our communities. Students in public service may possess a deep commitment to social justice and equity amongst diverse populations, and these programs allow students to develop the knowledge and skill needed to fill the diverse needs of individuals, families and groups within society.
- Criminal Justice (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice (BS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice – Criminalistics (BS) – Prairie View
- Interdisciplinary Studies EC-6 Core Subjects – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Public Administration (BS) – Tarleton State
- Social Work (BSW) – Tarleton State
- General Studies (BS) – Tarleton State