Interested in learning more about degree programs available at RELLIS? Join us for a Q&A with RELLIS to hear from university representatives, discover degree program opportunities and get your questions answered live.
Not sure which session to attend? Check out the descriptions below or contact us at EDUCATION@RELLIS.TAMUS.EDU.
What to expect
- Key benefits
- Learning Outcomes
- Possible Careers
- Program admission requirements
Technology & Engineering
Mon. 5.11 at 1 p.m.
These degree offerings help students establish a knowledge base in developing and maintaining equipment, systems and services in order to prepare them for a wide array of applications found within diverse technology fields. New and emerging technologies require future employees with an interest in technical foundations of designing, manufacturing, testing and research, and these programs help hone in on the creativity, innovation and problem-solving skills essential for success.
- Computer Information Systems (BS) – Commerce
- Computer Science (BS) – Commerce
- Electrical Engineering (BS) – Texarkana
- Mechanical Engineering (BS) – Tarleton State
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (BAS) – Tarleton State
Natural & Human Science
Mon. 5.11 at 3 p.m.
Graduates from these programs learn to solve the emerging challenges in promoting wellness throughout various industries, while gaining the hands-on experience and education essential for employment in these high demand careers.
- Biology (BS) – Texakana
- Health Science (BS) – West Texas
- Psychology – Health Concentration (BA) – Kingsville
- Water Resources Sciences and Technology (BS) – San Antonio
- Water Resources Science and Technology (BAAS) – San Antonio
Business & Industry
Tue. 5.12 at 1 p.m.
These degrees foster the development of business principles and key communication and interpersonal skills that are essential to success. Students within these programs will focus on devising strategies to improve and create services, generating interest in products and developing business solutions.
- Accounting (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Agribusiness (BS) – Kingsville
- Business Management (BAAS) – Central Texas
- Communication (BA) – International
- Finance (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- General Business (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Management (BBA) – Corpus Christi
- Marketing (BBA) – Corpus Christi
Tue. 5.12 at 3 p.m.
Available degree offerings provide students the opportunity to gain the experience needed to fill a critical role in delivering important public services to our communities. Students in public service may possess a deep commitment to social justice and equity amongst diverse populations, and these programs allow students to develop the knowledge and skill needed to fill the diverse needs of individuals, families and groups within society.
- Criminal Justice (BAAS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice (BS) – Tarleton State
- Criminal Justice – Criminalistics (BS) – Prairie View
- Public Administration (BS) – Tarleton State
- Public Safety Management (BAAS) – West Texas
- Social Work (BSW) – Tarleton State