The RELLIS Academic Alliance provides low-cost financially smart options from a diverse group of regional universities all in one location in Bryan, Texas. As an academic alliance, our student population is made up of students from each on-site regional university partner. Bachelor’s degree programs are offered collaboratively between university partners and Blinn college.
We offer various programs ranging from criminal justice, social work and psychology to business, biology and sports management. After graduation, you will have earned an accredited degree from a four-year institution and will be recognized as an alumnus of that university.
Why Transfer to RELLIS?
The transfer process for prospective students was designed with you, the student in mind.
As a transfer student, you will apply directly to one of the regional universities offering degree programs at RELLIS. Students have access to over 25 unique bachelor’s degree programs offered by several regional university partners, and Blinn College serves as an on-site resource to complete core coursework needed to earn your bachelor’s degree.
RELLIS also allows transfer students to lock in their tuition rate, ensuring you complete your bachelor’s degree at a lower cost than more regional universities.
Students at RELLIS also live within the Bryan-College Station community and access perks, such as the Texas A&M 12th Man sports pass, allowing them to join the Aggie community at sports games.
The bottom line:
– Earn a degree from one of our regional university partners
– Finish any needed core classes with Blinn College, conveniently located across the street
– Access to perks such as the 12th Man Sports Pass and the local Bryan-College Station community
– Lock in your tuition as a transfer student and earn your degree at a low cost compared to other regional universities
– Experience a low student to faculty ratio, guaranteeing you smaller classes and immediate access to faculty members
Technology & Engineering
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Business & Industry
- General Business
- Sports Management
Natural & Human Sciences
- Health Science
- Criminal Justice (Criminalistics)
- Criminal Justice Administration
- General Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies EC-6 Core Subjects
- Public Administration
- Social Work
Select the Book Here button below to schedule a one-on-one meeting with a RELLIS recruiter to take the next step toward achieving your academic goals.
Register to watch on-demand virtual content content about RELLIS Academic Alliance below and receive communications about events at RELLIS!