The RELLIS Academic Alliance has scholarships available! Below are the eligibility requirements and application. Submit your application before August 18 for fall or December 1 for spring to be considered.
*Awards are limited. Submission doesn’t guarantee an award.
- Have completed 60 semester credit hours toward your degree
- Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Be enrolled in 12 hours of coursework counting toward your degree (6 hours must be from a university partner)
- Complete and submit the scholarship application by the deadline
- Enroll in classes before the 1st class day of the semester
*Must open with Adobe Acrobat Reader
Your financial aid office at your home institution will have scholarship opportunities available on their website.